Sider

onsdag 5. september 2012

Fornøyd / Happy

When we went to Corfu in August, we visited a coastal village named Sidari where there was a lot of water activities going on: boat and water jet rental, para sailing etc etc.

DS9 claimed he wanted to go para sailing, and so did I, but he refused to go with me - probably because he wanted to punish me - he had for some reason been grumpy since he left bed the very same morning (does this sound familiar?). He said he wanted to go with his dad - expecting hubby would say no as he isn't much into hights - so DS9 could complain the rest of the day that we had ruined his (does this sound familiar too?).

Then dad said yes. Bummer. DS9 couldn't go back on his wish *lol* But he's one tough kid, and we had talked earlier about doing this, so off they went.


Guess who was thrilled when they got back - DS9 even offered I could go with him if he could have another ride.

DS9's expression when I asked him what para sailing was like :-)

This layout is made wit a true mix of items from different manufactorers.
Background paper from Amy Tangerine, rubons from Fancy pants, overlay from Hambley(?).
The rest? I have no idea....

Hmmm, I kind of went bananas with the rubons...

Mix & match
I have wanted to scrap this photo in bright colors since out trip, but what kicked me of was the lovely
Sketch #174 from Skissedilla.

I had the opportunity to go out in the boat while DS9 and hubby were para sailing, and took a lot of colorful photos from both the preparations and the actual flight/sailing, and I need to scrap those later. I just haven't made my mind yet if I should do a multi photo (two pager) layout or a mini.


What do you do when you have 6-8 photos and you want to use them all?

7 kommentarer:

Sonia sa...

OH WOW! Hilde... your layouts are top of the line... love them... HUGS... SK :)

Monique Liedtke sa...

What a great page Hilde! Love all the doodles and the colors!! Great photos of your son!!

Patricia Roebuck sa...

Ahhhh! I LOVE this! Oh my how fun! Perfect for those photos. Glad you got to go you brave thing. My hands start to sweat going over a high bridge! ;)

Sandy Ang sa...

love how vibrant and exuberant this LO looks

Mag sa...

What a colorful take of this sketch !!

Anonym sa...

What a fun and fabulous page! Thanks for joining me and the Skissedilla fun this week :) - Ashli

Scarlett sa...

Love, love all the bright colors you used!! What an adventure had by all! Thanks for playing along this week at Skissedilla! :D