Sider

søndag 26. august 2012

CSI file #33 - Annual Trip To Sletter Islands

Every year, on the first weekend of August, the dads in our neigbourhood take the kids out camping on one of the islands in the fjord. No mums are allowed, and the kids really enjoy these low stress getaways.

A few of the things they do every year is to take the boat and go icecream shopping in a small coastal village. This year they chose to go to a place further away, and that is what the journaling is about on my layout.


DS12 to the right, the buddy Tobias to the left


I have played with modelling paste again :-)

Materials from here and there: A little Webster Pages, some Crate paper and
some findings from my drawer :-)


CSI Case file #33 had the perfect colors and ideas for my photo:



Here is how I solved the case:

The Scheme:
-All colors used, the light blue is just below the upper journaling strip

Evidence (You have to pick at least two):
- Liquid medium (Modelling paste)
-Wood/woodgrains (wooden buttons and "ornaments")
-White background (oh yes!)
-Bricks/metal (the light house charm, metal buttons)
-Nautical elements (Lighthouse, chipboard buttons, metal buttons with anchors)

Testimony
-Journaling about the coastal village Engelsviken
-Journaling strips


Thank you for stopping by!
I have planned to blog about every second day the upcoming week, so please come back!

8 kommentarer:

Yasmina sa...

Perfect Lo!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

This is outstanding Hilde! I love all the details, clusters and modelling paste chevrons. way to solve the case!:)

Monique Liedtke sa...

Haha, I had to laugh when I read about the low stress weekend because mum wasn't allowed to come!! (I bet your weekend was stress free as well!).
LOVE your page! the colors are great and I love the arrows made with modelling paste (I wonder how you did that?).
Hugs,
Monique

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Yay for stress free week ends. I know mine was NOT!! LOL!
Love your page Hilde.
Herlig side om ett koselig tema. Virkelig en fin tradisjon! Nydelig lösning av case-fil'en till CIS. Fargene kjentes litt uvanlige for meg men var faktisk skikkelig trivelige å scrappe med.
Perfekte for dine bilder!

Heather Landry sa...

The modeling paste is SO cool! I'd never thought of doing that before. This page is so stinkin' awesome! You are right, the colors were perfect for your photo.

pysselpetra sa...

perfekt match med bilden på inspirationen. Härligt djup du skapat. Älskar gesson. Elegant ♥

Eila Sandberg sa...

Men vilken fin tradition att ungarna får ha en weekend där de får mysa bara med sina pappor! fotot är så härligt, vinden i håret och en underbar sommardag. Det här är en kanon LO Hilde! xoxo

Riikka Kovasin sa...

Such a cool page! Lovely details! Love that modelling paste!