Sider

torsdag 7. juni 2012

Are you ready to Celebrate Summer (and a tiny Toot)?




This will be a low pressure series of challenges and ideas on how to scrap your summer memories.
Keep an eye on the Nook Blog or forum to learn more!
And off course I post more about it, when all the details are released :-)

Happy Summer Scrapping!

---------------------------------

Next I want to blow my own horn for a moment:


I have added this badge to my left hand bar:



 Because I found this post on the Get Creative blog, telling I was the winner of the
May Card Challenges with this card:



 I admit it - I still feel happy and proud if I ever win anything or am featured *blush*

And big congrats to all the other winners and featured - you deserve it!

1 kommentar:

Alison sa...

Toot, toot Hilde - that is very cool news. Great card, awesome design.