Sider

lørdag 3. desember 2011

My ScrapbookNook advent Calendar December 2th and 3rd

Hi.

Have you done with your Christmas shopping yet? I haven't even started....
And your Christmas decorations, are they up? Mine are not... Well, that said, In Norway most of us don't put up the tree until the last days before Christmas. Fresh trees shred and look awful at Christmas if you put them up too early.

But we do love advent calendars and most homes have more than one: one for each kid - and some times one for the hubby, too. I don't think I ever have hear of a man putting up one for his wife.... Urgh!
Let me tell you a secret: I have planned next year's calender for my kids already. In fact I have started making it. I'll do a post about it tomorrow.


The My Scrapbooknook Advent Calendar has gone live and every day one Nook friend has a giveaway on her blog. You can read more about it here.




I did the December 1th giveaway (Scroll down to see, you still have about 22h to enter).




On December 2nd it was Antenucci to host the calendar. Please go and have a look at her beautiful hand made Christmas decoration.




And today, on December 3rd, it's Danielle's turn to be our host. I've see a wonderful vacation mini album on her blog (among other lovely stuff), so head over if you need ideas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you like a free three months subscription to the Nook Kits? Or a december kit?
As part of our Advent Calendar, we will give away these two prizes to two lucky reader.
You can find the details here.


So what about you? Do you have advent calendars at your house?

1 kommentar:

kate blue sa...

call me lazy...my daughter has begged for one but her poor mama has not given in yet....