Sider

lørdag 27. august 2011

Cards galore

The kids are back in school and that means going to birthdays, too. With two boys aged 8 & 11 that means I need cards. My dream, for a very long time, has been to stock up on cards, so when I need one, I can just grab it. For some reason my dream has never come true, may be because they are gone the minute I have made them. Like the cards below - they are all out of the house, even if I just made them.

Over at My ScrapbookNook, fellow DTers Ingrid Danvers  and Danni reidkeep us busy with lovely card sketches and challenges. I try to participate as much as possible, both because I need cards and because their ideas are great mojo boosters. I leave a link to the challenges for each card I give to you today, so you can have a look at them yourself.

The Nook Agust kit, containing MME papers and other fun stuff, was perfect for bright, happy boy cards.



August 1th sketch:




 August 8th sketch:




August 15th sketch




Card Challenge: You are so sentimental
OK, not a boy card, but I can't make masculine cards only, right?




Member recipe swap




So what about you? Do you make your own cards?

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow, your cards are pretty ! I've just posted mine from the VC !

Miranda sa...

What a great cards Hilde. I love the papers and colors from the August kit and you used them in an awesome way.

Sherri sa...

oooh, so many cards. that last one is my fave :)

Lilith Eeckels sa...

Loving each and every one of them. GORGOEUS!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Love all of these! That MME kit was so you. You rocked it girl!:)