Sider

søndag 10. juli 2011

A sketch challenge for you - prize involved :-)

Hello my friends! How are you doing today? Anything exciting on you plate?

I must I'm completely happy with having three weeks off - it's finally summer vacation for me too. We'll stay at home base for the most of the time; hubby has his new shop to take care of, and as we went to the Canary Islands in February, we have had or big trip this year. But we will squeese in a visit to Copenhague, Denmark, next week - a mini cruise with some extra nights in the city. I just love Copenhague and let's hope the kids will do to.


Feel like scrapping?
We have put up a new sketch challenge for you at the MyScrapbooknook Forum. Here is what the sketch looks like, made by super talented DT member Jessy:




And here is what I made with it - DS8 taking BMX classes earlier this summer.




Are you tempted to try out this sketch? You know, there is a prize involved, too - have a look to find out what it is, and to see what other DT members have made as well as this month's fabolous Sketch Guest Designer: Natalie May


--------------------------------------------------------------------

But wait, there is more -  here is another oportunity to win a prize:

If you sign up for a Nook kit subscription anywhere between now and July 30th, I am offering the chance for you to also receive a $25.00 gift certificate to the shop! When you sign up, be sure to tell Pam and Leah that I sent you! Tell me as well by leaving a comment on my blog or emailing me! Once confirmed, that will enter you into a raffle where you could win the gift certificate! There are yummy add-ons each month and other goodies that you could scoop up with that free cash!


I love the kits and I know you will too!!!! PS If you sign up for 12 months, you get the 13th for free!

4 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Oh, I love both your 2 latest layouts! Superfina! Enkla, mycket white space och perfekt balans!

Alison sa...

Fantastic take on the sketch Hilde. Enjoy your Summer break, we're in the middle of the best snow season in 20 years :)

Sara sa...

love the page!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

I LOVE your page, Hilde!!