Sider

søndag 24. juli 2011

The Nook DT Call, new classes and a layout

If you wonder where I have been for the last few weeks, I have had vacation. And when I have vacation I have a tendency of beeing super slack: I have neglected my garden, the laundry - and this blog. I have another week off, so I might neglect the said parts again *lol*

We came home from totally fun Copenhagen, Denmark, on Friday, and was planning on doing some more fun stuff this weekend. But then, in the afternoon, the terrible news about the terror actions in Oslo hit us. I was watching the news about the bombing, when the first messages about the shooting at Utøya came - it was an absolute surrealistic situation. I completely recalled the feelings I had when I, live, saw the second plane crash into Twin Tower at 9/11 - I could just not believe my own eyes.

My thoughts today goes to all the families who has lost family members, to all the people who have lost friends and relatives, and to all people affected my this horrible actions, made by one crazy man...

With this terrible actions taking place in the the neighbourhood, it some way feels wrong to introduce some happy, exciting news. But life will go on, and we will not be broken by one man's horrid doings, so I'm writing this post in respect to all those who fight for our rights to live in a peaceful society!




Here is the DT call you all have been waiting for:

The MyScrapbooknook DT call. Click here to read all about it!

You really do want to be a part of this team - it's friendly, supporting, creative - and of course the kits rock! So read the post and send in your application!



And here are the class I'm very excited about!


Photobucket

Honestly, I'm taking the class myself, as Leah, who writes soooo good, must have some tricks to show me.
Here is a direct link to order the class.



And here is my puppy!

Journaling: When the puppy gets greay it might be time to realise she is not a puppy any more.





I have used papers from MyScrapbookNook July kit. This kit was so fun, I don't have a single inchie left - scroll down to previous posts to se the full content.


So tell me, what have you been up to lately?

4 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

mina tankar till alla dina landsmän och kvinnor ♥

Elisabeth Helland sa...

aaah, så søt en LO da...virkelig skjønn, og hmmmm tja kanskje man burde slenge inn en liten mail fra norge dit...hihi....
ha en fin fin dag videre

KarenB sa...

My heart goes out to the people of Norway, what a terrible tragedy.
Thinking of you xx

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

That layout is soooo adorable! Love how you used the OA paper.:)