Sider

fredag 11. mars 2011

Start stalking the mailman!!!

My ScrapbookNook has started shipping the march kits. Look:





Brand new stuff from Crate Paper and MME + some more!
And to tease you even more, here are some more details from the kit:













Hmmm, I wonder if I need to borrow me a little girl and shoot some photos so I can use even the most girly parts *lol*

Not a subscriber? Have a look here (I'm telling you, even if you need to pay for overseas shipping, if you not are resident in the US or Canada, the prize is surprisingly low). What do you say, are you tempted?

2 kommentarer:

LG sa...

soooo beautiful! I cant wait to get my hands on those

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Looking forward to it, the DT gallery and the message board going! Some serious withdrawl here!:)